Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 4, 2015

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you for your uplifting and wonderful emails. I don't have much time this week as Elder Hernandez is being transferred to my old area! The same apartment even! I am cleaning up the apartment and have little time to email. This week other than today has been great!  I got to cut down a tree with a handsaw, It’s like really hot outside, We found a new investigator and a new returning member, we had great lessons this week and connected with many wonderful people that we know in this area. I had a long 

talk with Gordon Epperson this week as he came out to so visits with us. He is coming to the end of high school and wanting to put in his mission papers.  He is striving to become more prepared to serve a mission and so I suggested we meet with him to help him start learning how to use Preach my Gospel, just like the missionaries did for me back home. Please pray for him. I could relate to him way to much, and he is just like me. We both really enjoyed talking to each other because he said there is some things only a missionary could understand. I don't have much more time but want to let you know that I love you and thank you for caring about me and the people here. Being a missionary is so very hard. This calling has tested me so much and I hope and pray that I may be able to withstand all the challenges God gives me. Please pray for me as well. I hate asking for things but I need every bit of help I can get.


Love Elder Patterson






No comments:

Post a Comment