Monday, February 8, 2016

December 28, 2015

Hey,

So yeah not much to update you on since we last talked. I am doing much better and am back riding my bike in the cold and snow. Haha I won't stay well vey long if I am in this cold everyday! But it's part of the sacrifice! I get more blessings if I spend more time in crappy weather. We had a baptism on Saturday of two guys we taught. One was 12, Kaleb, and the other 8, Ethan. It was good and ran very smoothly! Sunday went by extremely fast. We went to all the Sacrament meetings and had 4 lessons that night. Well we had 5 but one cancelled. We caught up with a lot of people we had kind of lost contact with. Today we went on a fun ride into Salt Lake with brother Gibson our landlord. He's a funny old man. We bought a painting of the temple that was on sale for one of the guys we are teaching for a Christmas present. I bought a cowboy hat! :) and I ate 20 chicken nuggets. We picked up some other stuff for his chickens while we were in town and dropped of some mail and visited the mission office so we could give them some of our baptismal forms. You asked about Elder Woolf. He a great missionary. A little quiet but really funny. He works hard and is a good district leader. He's been out for almost 18 months. Crazy! He's from Spokane Washington and has lots of family up in Alberta, around Waterton and Souern Alberta.

Have a great week! I love you all so much!

Love Elder Patterson 





 Opening presents Christmas Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment