Monday, February 8, 2016

January 12, 2016

Dear Family and Friends, 

Sorry eh, we went sledding today with the district and I was writing my email on the road. My favourite person this week is our Landlord, brother Gibson. He helped us out so much and we have been spending more time with him going to the stores in town and going sledding and having boys days out on Mondays. I made cracker brittle again this week for people we are working with and they loved it! We are doing some leather working with Robert Zink one of our recent converts and I am making a scripture case and some cool journals.  Got to go now though! Love you all! :)


Love Elder Patterson

On one of our boys days out with brother Gibson, we ate endless sushi till we both threw up... I won't be having sushi anytime soon haha


No comments:

Post a Comment