Monday, February 8, 2016

October 27, 2015

This is Rob’s Address
1117 Kimball Dr Grantsville, Utah 84029

Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you for the emails this week! It's so beautiful here in Grantsville. It feels kind of like home. Thank you for your kind and uplifting words each week. So I have been quite sick but can't figure out what is wrong with me. I'll get better for a day then I'll get sick again but it will be slightly different. But I am okay now so don't worry. I have lots of good support from the members here. Lots of Elder Dawson's family is out here in my area and I have been visiting them a little bit. They are great people! Elder Dawson was a great companion. My new companion is good too. Our areas are huge out here but we still have bikes. We are hoping to get a car soon. I hope I stay here till Christmas. We have put someone on date to be baptized yesterday and will be having 3 others here in the next while. That is so exciting! Well I have go now! Have a great week! 


Love Elder Patterson 

Elder Dawson's Aunt Dolly

 Doing some roping before we go to bed! Yup I'm in the country here! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment