Monday, February 8, 2016

November 9, 2015

Dear Mom and Dad,

This week has been good. Better than last. I apologize but I do not have enough time to email a good email. I really do enjoy all the words you share with me. I love to hear about your week. I am happy to hear it was busy! haha no rest for the righteous! This week has went by faster, which is good. I think that means I worked a little harder. But I found some cool stuff at DI today! That was a bonus!

Yes it is really fun getting to know Elder Dawson's family! They are so awesome! They feel like family! haha Elder Dawson is a great missionary. I might take some time to visit them again after my mission down in Texas! haha Here are some pictures! :)


Love Elder Patterson 

Elder lunch!

 I watched a snake eat a baby mouse


 I don't have any comment for this one beside it is a good scripture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment