Monday, February 8, 2016

Thanksgiving!

Dear Family and Friends, 

Thank you for your emails. I do a fairly bad job of emailing back. I am sick today which sucks. I got super gross last night during our visits, then I went home to bed. I slept till 10:00am and have had a fairly crappy thanksgiving day. It is after 4:00 and I feel like I have done nothing. I might take another nap before we go out to teach tonight. I was going to buy myself a pie but the pies at Walmart look really gross compared to mom’s pies. So I bought myself some Reese's Peanut Butter cups to celebrate. I gave one to my companion, then one to our driver who took us to get groceries, so I had two peanut butter cups. Yay Thanksgiving! We had a baptism this weekend with a boy named Jayden Wayne. It was super good. I got to play a special musical number just before he was baptized. I have been able to play my guitar and sing for people to bring the spirit which has been fun. Dad I have fallen in love with candy corn. I think you once said that you like it, and now I do as well. We are teaching a new investigator from mainland China. This is my first time teaching someone who didn't know who God was at all. It was different for me and our usual Utah investigators. I am doing a bit better. I just can't focus too much right now because my head is killing me. I love you though and wish you a happy and relaxing thanksgiving.

Love Elder Patterson 

The Frasers

 We went to temple square with Jayden and his neighbors, the Palmers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment