Monday, June 20, 2016

May 2, 2016

Dear Everyone I'm writing,

So this week was filled with miracles and with answers to prayer. It was one of the coolest weeks that I can remember as a missionary. Tuesday was a very busy and productive day as usual, except halfway through the day Elder Maldarizzi asks if he can lie down for a second. I said sure and I did some other things while he was resting. He got up a few minutes later and said he was feeling sick so he went to the washroom. It was all good till I heard a sound coming from the washroom that sounded much like throwing up. So I proceeded to reschedule the appointments for that evening and allowed him to rest. Thankfully he was 100% better the next morning which was an answer to my prayers, because we really enjoy working together here. 

On Sunday was fast and testimony meeting and my companion and I were privileged to bear our testimonies in 3 sacrament meetings. In each one we had opportunity to testify about the truths we know and have felt in our hearts. We had opportunity to testify about what each other had spoken of was true. I felt united with him in our purpose and desires for the work. We went to work that afternoon and found much success following the promptings of the Holy Ghost. We found many new people to teach by Heavenly Father's help and I was strengthened by the answers to my prayers!

There was so much more but I have not the time to tell! Have a great week I love you all! Sorry for the short email, but I am grateful to spend all my time in the service of the Lord! 


Love 
Elder Patterson 



No comments:

Post a Comment